|
When You Are Old 当你年老时' o: M9 s, u9 d3 D$ N
' B' y- k5 D$ F4 I! {, WTo Maud Gonne —献给茅德·冈! e. Y8 C1 v9 }% f' _: S& ^9 t. C$ W2 g
By William Butler Yeats 威廉姆·巴德勒· 叶慈
3 ~2 i# @6 Y. X0 Q8 ?9 }
3 O9 |& C7 _- x+ \% KWhen you are old and gray and full of sleep 当年华已逝,你两鬓斑白,沉沉欲睡,
! c- c( I3 S5 g9 RAnd nodding by the fire, take down this book 坐在炉边慢慢打盹,请取下我的这本诗集,
0 p+ }! G) F0 c+ A0 I! hAnd slowly read, and dream of the soft look 请缓缓读起,如梦一般,你会重温,# G& L, S" d, N- ^. O& E
Your eyes had once, and of their shadows deep 你那脉脉眼波,她们是曾经那么的深情和柔美。 + h; L% z# c: R$ V% `
) q5 z% U6 E' B) f& C, X; E. Z7 A+ D. y1 n B! f8 W2 Z: Q# ~6 u
How many loved your moments of glad grace 多少人曾爱过你容光焕发的楚楚魅力,6 @) B @* B4 \
And loved your beauty with love false or true 爱你的倾城容颜,或是真心,或是做戏,% K# P+ x7 ?$ A
But one man loved the pilgrim soul in you 但只有一个人!他爱的是你圣洁虔诚的心! # U. E$ R! N% ]5 g3 |- `
And loved the sorrows of your changing face 当你洗尽铅华,伤逝红颜的老去,他也依然深爱着你!
0 a9 X* s8 d7 ]5 `3 I( }
3 K3 y, p0 @5 s- g( F1 V. a. f: G" |3 T" `8 o' S
And bending down beside the glowing bars 炉里的火焰温暖明亮,你轻轻低下头去,- E2 N, O% {/ l/ n5 ~
Murmur, a little sadly, how love fled 带着淡淡的凄然,为了枯萎熄灭的爱情,喃喃低语,
$ N8 p5 e6 x. \! Z, @9 v/ zAnd paced upon the mountains overhead 此时他正在千山万壑之间独自游荡,; n, S" c: o' W; [5 v* \
And hid his face amid a crowd of stars 在那满天凝视你的繁星后面隐起了脸庞。 |
|